Saturday, September 18, 2010

Democrat Alderwoman
Hits Poll Worker With Car

by Thomas Lifson - September 16th, 2010 - American Thinker

As the nation turns against them, more and more Democrats are going nuts, behaving in bizarre, and sometimes violent ways. Milwaukee television station WTMJ reports: "Milwaukee Alderwoman Milele Coggs hit a poll worker with her car Tuesday after what is described as a heated argument over results."

This is one story that I will have to remember so the next time some arrogant self righteous Democrat calls me an extremist, I can point to the sane moderation of your typical Democrat. Just how irrational and extreme does a person have to be to slam into another with a car? And for such a trivial offense. I don't recall any Republicans doing this!

Long time readers of my blog will recognize that this article does not meet my standard definition of what gets posted on the Chowan River Patriot. However it is so funny, I just had to post it here instead of on the Inner Banks Eagle. It is not a joke but, since the poll worker is okay, it is funny!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home