Saturday, November 05, 2011

Neil Cavuto's News Of The Day

It may not be the most earth shattering news. For a few it may not even be a surprise, but it will not be many. That said, here it is:

Ralph Nader informed the world that he agrees with Ron Paul on many issues.

Yep. That is right. Ralph Nader, the classic left wing extremist, thinks that he and Ron Paul, the classic Libertarian extremist, are in agreement on many issues. Cavuto looked shocked and then actually interrupted Nader to change the subject.

If you had asked me about their positions on certain issues, such as hostility to wars of preemption, I might have noticed this confluence of opinion. However I must admit it caught me by surprise when Nader made the statement. In retrospect, I guess it is obvious. I still bet it surprises both Nader and Paul supporters to hear it said out loud.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home