Tuesday, October 06, 2009

CNN Fact Checks Saturday Night Live

ROTFL

I am sorry, I will try to get this posting done, but it is hard to type when you are laughing as hard as I am.

In an historical first, CNN could not let someone make fun of Barack Obama.


I am serious. Never in the history of either SNL or CNN have jokes about our politicians triggered a vigorous defense of the President by a real news agency. Or at least one that pretends to be a real news agency. The CNN press corp is so much in the tank for Obama though, they actually responded to the jokes with criticisms about whether they were fair. In a total shock, they decided they weren't fair. What a surprise!

Click
here to read the entire CNN defense of Obama.

All I could think of was, "Awww. The poor liddle Pwesident. Did CNN worry that he got his feelings hurt? The poor liddle Pwesident. Awww."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home