Friday, July 23, 2010

We Will Not Submit!

Americans Stand Up Against Radical Islam
– Stop the Mosque at Ground Zero!

by El Marco - July 16th, 2010 - Looking at the left





Not one major network sent a satellite truck or camera crew to this event. Without Bloggers this newsworthy event would have remained unknown to the public and history.

On Sunday, June 6th, a multi-ethnic, multi-racial coalition of Americans opposed to Islamic violence and intolerance rallied at the site of the World Trade Center in New York City.

Check out this article, here, posted from an email which I also received, on an incredible event that happened in New York City. I googled to see if it came from a blog somewhere and the only posting I found was this one which did what I thought about doing, simply reproducing the email in its entirety. Please click through and look at the article. The pictures are awesome. The crowd was huge.

If anyone knows who the original author was, please let me know so I can give them credit. Especially let me know of they ever post it on a web site so I can link directly to their version. Thanks.


Update - Original author of the email was El Marco on his blog "Looking at the left". I fixed the link on the title to go to the author's blog and you can also reach it here. Thanks to blogger "rightforall" for the updated information.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home