Saturday, August 07, 2010

Inner Banks Humor - Politics

I received this in an email and it was too funny not to share.

Great Orators in our past!

"One man with courage makes a majority." - Andrew Jackson

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The buck stops here." - Harry S. Truman

"Ask not what your country can do for you;
ask what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy



And, from today's geniuses...

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know.
No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he." - Hillary Clinton (Quoted 1998)

"It depends what your definition of 'is' is?'' - Bill Clinton

"I invented the Internet." - Al Gore (Quoted 2000)

"Those rumors are false ... I believe in the sanctity of marriage." - John Edwards

"The next Person that tells me I'm not religious,
I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ASS." - Joe Biden

"America is ... is no longer, uh, what it ... it, uh, could be, uh, what it was ... once was ... uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh, for my children." - Barack Obama

"I have campaigned in all 57 states." - Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

"You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats." - Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)

"Paying taxes is voluntary." - Sen. Harry Reid

"We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it." Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March, 2010)


One final quote from a patriot...

''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' - John Wayne


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home