Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Inner Banks Humor - Obama

From Obama's Biography, "Dreams of My Father"

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."


This is truly funny. Simply based on his own quotes, these among them, I have a question. If Obama can not be called a racist, what would you call him? Or perhaps you don't hink his denials are funny? I crack up at how angry his supporters get when you say he is a racist. What else can you do but laugh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home